Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Kristi +Jordan

The first time I met Kristi and Jordan was on their wedding day but by the end of the night I felt like I knew them so well. They are such a beautiful couple inside and out. We had a couple of scares while taking pictures - slippery snow and Kristi blacking out on us - but we managed to get some great pictures. Their wedding dinner was beautiful and we had a great time. As Kristi's dad said, " I didn't know we could have this much fun without alcohol." Well we did. Thanks Kristi and Jordan for letting me capture your special day.
P.S. Aren't Kristi's eyes amazing!!











































































4 comments:

3 Men & a Lady said...

That must've been scary when the bride blacked out! I'm glad she's okay. :) I LOVE the first shot and the ring shot is sweet too! What a cute couple!

Car! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Car! said...

Those pictures are beautiful! good job!

Harmony said...

nice job stacey these are great!