Friday, March 12, 2010

Ahhhh!

I had so much fun on this shoot! It's been a while since I've been able to do engagements and I had a blast. Michelle and Danny are just easy going and were up for anything. Danny may kill me for putting this out there for all to read, but he is super ticklish. Michelle had him laughing so hard...It was great to see how much fun they have together. Can I just say how beautiful Michelle's hair is... gorgeous. They are incredibly happy. I can't wait for their bridals and wedding day.













































5 comments:

Lindsay said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love these!

Michelle Catts said...

I love them!! I can't wait to see all of them! Staci you are great!

Staci said...

Michelle I'm so glad you like them. I had so much fun with you two! Can't wait for your bridals.

Sarah said...

Miss Michelle you have got lovely hair. Great job Staci, as usual!

Evaly said...

These are GORGEOUS!