Monday, July 6, 2009

Rained OUT!

So this summer weather has been a little crazy with trying to schedule outdoor photo shoots. The Larsen family was no exception. The entire day was beautiful and just minutes before our session it began to down pour. We were determined to get these pictures taken so we decided to head out West where the skies were clear. I'm so glad we did because they turned out so cute. I loved it out there...with one exception. The ants were everywhere and ferocious. I was snappin' as fast as I could. Stacie I hope it was worth all the trouble. Here are my favorites!


































3 comments:

Megan said...

Way awesome shoot! I love the first one, that is just a great family picture.

Evaly said...

I love the first one too. Those kids have gorgeous eyes!

3 Men & a Lady said...

I love how ambitious all of you were to head for the sun! What a great shoot it turned out to be!