Friday, July 17, 2009

What Cuties!

I was fortunate to get to take pictures of little Hudson and sweet Gracie. Their moms are friends so they decided to do the session together. I always love doing kids because there's not much work. Kids are just cute no matter what their doing. It's been a long time since I've been able to do baptism pictures. At 8 they're so sweet and pure. I think they all turned out so cute. Here are some of my favorites. I really couldn't narrow it down they were to cute.

















































2 comments:

Yeagers said...

Staci, you are awesome! Thanks so much for being so cute with the kids and being willing to get uncomfortable and dirty to get cute pics! The kids loved you, which made the photo shoot so much easier for all of us. We are thrilled with the pictures!

Evaly said...

I love the close of the little boys' hands and feet. Hope you are having a good summer!